Here's how to troubleshoot problems you might have with the device enrollment into WizyEMM.
- Verify that your device supports the enrollment method you are attempting (see this article)
- Verify that the enrollment token you are using for enrollment is still valid (for zero-touch enrollment, check the token inputted in the DPC extras)
- Verify that you have not exceeded your account limit. Check with your partner on how many licenses have been provisioned for your account.
- If you have input Wifi details into the enrollment QR code: Verify the credentials of the Wifi network
- Try enrollment on a different network. Some networks have firewalls which can block enrollment into Android Enterprise.
If these steps fails, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with the follow elements:
- The serial number, model & OS version of the device you are trying to enroll
- The profile URL you are trying to enroll your device into
- A screenshot of the enrollment tab of the profile on your WizyEMM profile