Enabling the Knox SDK on your Samsung devices will make available the following Samsung-specific features:
- Silent sideloading of APK files
- Clear application data & cache
To enable the Knox SDK on your devices:
- Go to the WizyEMM profile managing your Samsung devices
- In the Applications tab of your profile, click on the Configuration button next to the Companion application.
- In the Companion configurations, enable the Knox SDK toggle, as shown below.
- The Knox SDK must be enabled before the Samsung devices are enrolled into WizyEMM. If you have enabled the Knox SDK after device enrollment, please contact us to enable the SDK on your enrolled devices.