Users of the WizyEMM console can remote view all enrolled Android devices, and can remote control supported manufacturers.
To remote view a device, no additional add-on is required.
To remote control a device, an additional add-on is required to install on your devices. The list is given below.
>> To remote view or control a device:
From your WizyEMM console:
- (if remote control) Be sure to push the Remote Control Add-on to your devices, corresponding to the device manufacturer. The list of add-ons is given below. To check how to push applications on devices, check out this article.
- Go to the Device List tab, under Fleet Management
- Go to a specific device page by clicking on its Serial Number
- Click on remote control tab
- Wait for a few seconds for the control control session to begin
- At the end of the remote control session, click on "Exit Menu" at the bottom left of the screen
- Your device needs to be unlocked and online for the remote control session to start
- Remote view works on all Android devices.
- Supported manufacturers for remote control are:
- Point Mobile
- Zebra (specific setup required)
Remote Control Add-ons (needed for remote control feature)
|Manufacturer||Devices||Remote Control Add-on|
|Honeywell||Mobility Edge products (CT40, CK65, CT60, VM1A, CN80, VM3A)||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoho.remoteplugin.honeywell_nextgen|
|D75e and alike series||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoho.remoteplugin.honeywell_hon|
|CN51 and alike series||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoho.remoteplugin.honeywell_int|
|Zebra (specific setup required)||Android 7+ with MX v8.3+||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoho.remoteplugin.zebra|