You can register devices into WizyEMM before enrolling them. Registered devices appear in your Device List with the state Registered.
This allows you to:
- keep track of which devices you still need to enroll
- enroll all of your devices with one single enrollment token (the Global QR code)
- associate data to devices in bulk before enrollment (profile, device name, username, labels, and custom data)
>> To register devices in your Device List:
- Go to the Device List tab, under Fleet Management
- Click on the button Register Devices at the top right corner
- Download the CSV template, and fill it in with your device Serial Numbers and the associated WizyEMM profile. You can also associate additional properties to your devices, such as Device Name, Username, Labels, and Custom Data)
- Upload your CSV into your console
- All of the devices you have registered will appear in your Device List, having the state Registered.
Once a device has been enrolled and wiped, it still appears as Registered in the console. You can unregister a device by selecting it and clicking on the Unregister button (found under the Wipe button).