With WizyEMM, you can push LifeGuard firmware over the air to all of your enrolled Zebra devices, which are associated to an active OneCare Support Services agreement.
These firmware include security patches, as well as OS updates.
All of the steps below are summarized in the Settings tab of the Zebra LifeGuard OTA section in your console, under Fleet Management.
>> To set up your Zebra Lifeguard OTA integration with WizyEMM:
From your WizyEMM console:
- Go to the Integrations tab, under Configuration
- Activate the Zebra Integration
- Go to the Zebra tab, under Fleet Tracking
- Sign in to your Zebra account in the pop-up. This Zebra account should be linked to a OneCare Support Services agreement. The Zebra account email needs to be a non-corporate Zebra email.
- Add these 3 applications to the profile into which your Zebra devices are enrolled:
- Zebra OEMConfig powered by MX
- Zebra Common Transport Layer
- Zebra Enrollment Manager
- Configure the Zebra Enrollment Manager app in your profile
- Check the Claim Device radio button
- Insert your device token in the Claim Device Token field. Your device token appears in the Settings tab of the Zebra menu.
Once the setup finished, your Zebra devices will appear the Zebra tab, under Fleet Tracking.
From here, you will be able to push deployments of firmware over the air, and to check the statuses of these deployments.