A system application is a native application which comes built-in with shipped devices. Using the WizyEMM console, you can approve which system application you want whitelisted for use in your profiles.
The approval of system apps is done after first enrollment of a device model. Once you have enrolled a device, your WizyEMM account will keep in memory the system applications of the enrolled model, even if you unenroll all of your devices.
>> To approve System Apps for deployment:
From your WizyEMM dashboard:
- Go to the System Applications tab, under Application Management
- Search for the device model (of which you want to manage the system apps) from the dropdown menu. If your device model does not appear, please first enroll your device into its profile.
- The systems applications of the selected device model now appear
- Select one or more system apps
- Click Save
- The selected system applications are now approved for use in your profiles
Once approved, you system apps appear in your Managed Applications tab.