Profiles are used to manage a set of policies and applications to deploy on devices. Usually companies create a specific profile per business use case
Profiles are automatically applied to all devices enrolled into the associated profile.
- Changes to a profile setting will automatically update all devices linked to this profile.
- A profile can be applied to a single Device or to thousands of Devices
- A profile can be applied to a device during the Enrollment procedure, or later on
- Changing a Profile already applied to Devices is done in 2 clicks and the changes are applied on all connected Devices in a few seconds
- Profiles can be used for Kiosk mode, restricting the Device to selected Android Apps or WebApps
- Profile can be used for Work Profile / BYOD mode. The set of policies and applications will apply only to the Work Profile container created on the phone. The user will keep a full control of his Device outside the Work Profile container
WizyEMM allows the creation of as many profiles as needed to cover all Business Use Cases and Security Restrictions.
A Profile includes:
- Policies: To manage the Device settings like Camera, Screen Capture, Audio, etc ...
- Applications: To manage the Applications allowed on all enrolled devices: Private and Public Apps as well as WebApps, System Apps
- Wifi: Select from a list of preconfigured WiFi networks the WIFI to be used on the devices
- Security challenge: Enforce a Password policy on the Devices
- QR Code: Used to enroll a Device on this Profile
New Profiles can be created in a few clicks.
Once a Profile is ready, deploy the Profile on one or multiple devices when you enroll your devices.