Profiles are used to manage a set of policies, applications and configurations to deploy on devices.
Profiles are automatically applied to all devices enrolled into the associated profile, pending they are connected to the internet.
- Changes to a profile setting will automatically update all devices linked to this profile.
- A profile can be applied to a single device or to thousands of devices.
- A profile can be applied to a device during enrollment, or later on.
- A profile can be applied to fully-managed devices and work profiles at the same time.
There are no limitations on the number of profiles created.
A profile includes:
- Policies: To manage device settings like Camera, Screen Capture, Audio, etc.
- Applications: To manage the applications allowed on all enrolled devices: private and public apps as well as web apps and system apps.
- Configurations: Configure wifi settings, password constraints, system updates etc.
- Enrollment: Enroll a device in this profile .