A web app turns a web page into an Android app, making it easier to find and simpler to use on mobile devices
>> To publish web apps into your managed Play Store:
From your WizyEMM dashboard:
- Go to the Web Applications tab, under Application Management
- On the bottom right corner, click on the plus button
- Specify your web app Title, URL, Display and Icon
- Click on the button Create
- Your web app appears in the Managed Apps tab
To create a web app, click the plus button
Then you need to specify:
- a Title that is shown on the device, on the managed Play Store and on the launcher,
- a Start URL that the web apps opens to,
- a Display mode that defines how the web app is displayed on the device.
You can also set an icon for the web app to help users identify it. Icons are optional, but recommended.
Click on the Create button