Upload your private business apps in your managed Google Play Store without leaving the WizyEMM console.
>> To upload private apps into your managed Play Store:
From your WizyEMM dashboard:
- Go to the Private Applications tab, under Application Management
- On the bottom right corner, click on the plus sign
- Specify your app name in the Title field, and upload your APK file. This file must have a unique package name, that is not already in the Google Play store.
- Click on the button Create
Specify your app name in the Title field, and upload your APK file.
Please be aware that it might take up to 5 minutes before your private app is available.
Once your application has been uploaded to your managed Google Play store, you still need to select it for management. To do so, simply click on your application, then click on the Select button.
Once your private application is selected, it will appear in your Managed Applications tab.
The next step is to select and configure which applications to use for your different profiles, check out this article.
- Uploading your private app in your managed Play Store has the huge advantage of benefiting from the Google Play Protect automatic security scanning.
- You can also host your private applications on your own servers, and distribute them through the Google Play store. Check this article and contact us for more information.
- Private applications can be distributed to other organizations' managed Google Play store. A private app can be distributed to up to 100 organizations. Check this how-to guide.